Applications to join our Sounding Board now open for 2023!
Interested in having your say? We are now accepting 2023 applications to join our patient and public Sounding Board!
This is an exciting opportunity for a range of individuals to join the conversation on the future of genomics in Wales. We are committed to working with patients and members of the public, to explain things in a clear and simple way, empowering the citizens of Wales to understand more about what genomics can mean for them.
Expressions of interest are welcome from individuals who:
- Have personal (or care for someone who has) experience of genetic testing / genomics / precision medicine / clinical trials / inherited cancer / rare diseases / developmental delay disorders
- Have good communication skills
- Can represent under-served from groups
- Do not have professional experience of working in the field of genomics
- Are available to attend (virtual) induction training on 12 July and the first meeting on 13 July 2023