Call for presentations
There has been a wealth of innovation during the pandemic, which has been rightly celebrated. We want to hear about innovative work highlighting new ways of working and best practice across the healthcare science professions, that you would like to share to help us move forward. This is an opportunity to showcase what you’ve achieved.
See instructions at: https://ahawards.co.uk/wales-abstract/
What is needed?
• Abstracts for short pre-recorded presentations, which will be no longer than 10 minutes in duration with a maximum of 6 slides.
• Abstracts should be no longer than 350 words.
• The closing date for abstracts is 17.00 Friday 10 September.
• Send your abstracts to Chamberlain Dunn – firstname.lastname@example.org
• A panel comprising members from the relevant professions (including our AHP partners) will shortlist the abstracts, and those selected to present at the conference will be notified by the end of September.