Genomics Partnership Wales © 2021
Wales Gene Park is organising a new and exciting Genomics Showcase in collaboration with Genomics Partnership Wales.
The event will showcase genomics and its potential to improve healthcare for the people of Wales.
Free virtual event
Friday 14th May; 10 am-7 pm
The showcase promises to be an exciting day of interactive activities. All attendees will have access to:
• A series of talks throughout the day
• A Genomics Café
• A Twilight Debate
• An exhibition area with stands from various patient groups, charities etc. available all day
• A ‘Short Clips’ area – short films/animations on various genetics/genomics topics shown throughout the day
• Talks from key stakeholders and various other organisations
• Genomics Treasure Hunt
• DNA Extraction
• Genomics careers information
• An interactive games room with quizzes, puzzles and more.
Health Professionals & Researchers will have access to a restricted area, accessible by invitation only consisting of presentations, talks, A Poster Hall and an exhibition area where companies will have virtual stands, accessible all day.
To learn more visit the Genomics Showcase page or to register email: WalesGenePark@cardiff.ac.uk.